VINTAGE, SHABBY, CHIPPY, TATTERED

Sunday, March 11, 2012

SPRING IS IN THE AIR!

I love this time of year...the yard fresh from a good soaking rain...the birds singing like crazy! Puts me in the mood for a little (emphasis on little) spring cleaning and patio projects! Not to mention, today was a good day for me physically! Yay!





 So, I worked on a couple of bird nest projects, pictures tomorrow and this sweet patio bench! Updated it with moss green paint and a strip of burlap. Polyeurothene is a must if it's used to pretty up a porch! Although, I think it would look great anywhere...I love the use of chairs, benches or anything that can hold up a plant!

Old Town Village Antiques highlighted two of my garden chairs currently in my booth on their fb page last week - SWEET - I appreciate the publicity!

Lot's to do this week, book work for the shop, play time with my little lovelies (Parker & Blaine) and a quick trip to Shreveport next week end - hoping to hit a few estate sales on the way! Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment